Saturday, December 1, 2012

4 Seasons of Revelation


On November 23, 2012 the Lord gave Brian Thompson a prophetic drawing. Brian was unsure of what the drawing represented. The Lord revealed to me this morning, December 1, 2012 at approximately 8:05 a.m. the meaning of this drawing. This is the word that the Lord God gave me: Your picture you drew is the finished parallel of what's to come. Four is a representation of the seasonal events that shall take place. ( Matthew 24:7) (KJV) "For Nation shall rise against Nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." Many of these events have already began, but without completion. For the Lord says, I shall reign my power on all flesh.
(Joel 2:28) (KJV) "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."
I shall come back like a roaring lion. (Hosea 11:10) (NIV) "They will follow the Lord: He will roar like a lion. When He roars, His children will come trembling from the west." The enemy will not know which direction nor angle I come in. My words, oh my word is living and active. (Hebrews 4:12) (NIV) "For the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double edge sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
I will come like a rushing water, take hold for my return is near. (Ezekiel 43:2) (NIV) ..."And I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with His Glory." Get prepared, be on guard, pray, and fast in these last days for it is better to be a child of God than a child of Satan.

Written By Danielle Morrow/ Picture By Brian Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment