Friday, December 14, 2012

Jesus The One And Only..



On June 22,12 about six months ago the Lord gave me a vision. The vision was of an open heaven. The Lord showed me a triangular door with a bright light coming out of it. "After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven." Revelations 4:1 God wants his saints to begin to stand up for the word of God, not letting anyone change what the word is saying. " I'am coming soon hold on to what you have so that no one will take your crown." Revelation 3:11 Standing on the word of God ensures that no one can come and try to detour us from the truths. We as believers have to know that God is the author and finisher of our faith.




Make This Declaration: "Lord I choose to stand on the promises of your word. I will not follow man's ways, but rather your ways. I give you permission to be the author and finisher of my faith in the name of Jesus, Amen."



Written By: Danielle Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment