Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jesus Is The Answer..





In this end time season, the enemy will try to distract God's saints. He will attempt to turn their eyes away from God and revert their attention on their circumstances, but the Lord provides all his children's needs. We LACK NOTHING in the kingdom of Heaven.God has given us a spirit of might and boldness. "For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love, and sound-mind." 2 Timothy 1:7 

To have the Holy Spirit upon you, you must be willing to deny yourself daily. You must submit to the spirit of God and let him lead your life. " If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish it will be given to you. This is my Father glory, that you bare much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." John 15:7-8 In scripture the Lord promised us that he would give us a counselor to be with us forever the spirit of truth (The Holy Spirit).

Make This Declaration: "Rid me Holy Spirit, take out of me everything that is not of you. Please Lord strip me of myself. Holy Spirit fill me with your love, your kindness, forgiveness, joy and peace!" In the name of Jesus, Amen. 

Written By: Danielle Morrow/ Judy Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment